Monday, March 24, 2008

Puppet Theatre






A spontaneous art project is always a great way to procrastinate. I found a huge refrigerator box outside on the street the other day so I dragged it in and decided it would make a great Puppet Theatre for the kids. JR helped me paint it and we covered the front with fabric. I cut a large whole in the front of the box and folded down part of the opening for a stage. We covered the stage area with some blue fabric. I also cut a stage door in the back of the box so the kids can get inside. We sewed little curtains and hung them from a wooden dowel just behind the top of the opening..and VOILA..!!..start the Puppet Show..! The kids had great fun with it for about a week..but now its taking up too much space in my living room and it's got to go..! Till next time...

2 comments:

Sadie Says said...

How fun. It's just like The Sound of Music! Oh-de-lay-dee...

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Wendy!
You are the best mom ever! How cool is that!
:) Melissa